- Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms.
- All products are subject to availability.
- All orders submitted online are subject to acceptance by us
& may be declined either all or in part at our absolute discretion
and in the event that any such order is declined, the payment submitted
with the order will be refunded as soon as possible.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for
the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware
that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We
reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other
information without any liability. All pictures on our website are for
graphic representation only and products shipped may differ slightly
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you hold any relevant
qualifications from a recognized training organization before purchase.
- All advice or recommendations are followed entirely at your own risk.
- Goods on the Site may only be sold to persons aged 18 or over.
In placing an order for any such goods you represent and warrant that
you are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse any order
where satisfactory proof of age has not been provided.
Payment, Cancellations & Refunds
- Payment will be taken on the placement of your order due to the PCI Streamline Worldpay System ran
by Otter Watersports, however if you cancel your order or we cannot
fulfill your order we shall issue a full refund within 7 Days of
entering into a contract with us or alternatively 7 days of receipt of
the goods (whichever is longer). If goods have already been despatched
then a deduction may be made from the refund to cover
the direct costs of collecting the goods where they have not been
- To cancel or
return all or part of an order you must notify us immediately by
telephone 01274 379480 or email email@example.com.
will be shown on your statement as debiting by Otter Watersports.
- If Payment is being received via Paypal, you
the Customer must check that payment has been received by us Otter
Watersports. No order will be processed untill full payment has been
received and if stock not available, no stock shall be ordered or made
untill payment has been received. It is you the Customer that is
responsible to ensure payment has reached our account.
- Our catalogue prices and website prices can be displayed in
various currencies, although these are as a guide price only. You may
use MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Electron to purchase goods
or you may mail to us a money order or personal cheque drawn on UK
funds. We also accept Bank transfers.
- All prices in our catalogues or website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
- Our catalogue prices may be different from the internet prices, as the prices in the catalogue where right to the time of print.
- We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and
therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting
to use a card which they are not authorized to use.
- Please note that our Internet Prices and Shop Prices may differ from time to time.
Our Payment Methods are Powered by Worldpay & Paypal, we accept :-
CAN ALSO BE USED FOR WHEN YOU SEND YOUR SUIT IN FOR REPAIR
- Property in the product shall pass to you provided your payment has cleared and/or received
- Otter Watersports asserts all of its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
Warranties & Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not have any liability for the content of any other websites linking into this site.
- All products supplied, conform to all relevant British and European standards.
- If there is a defect in any of the products then we will
replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to
have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the
product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights
- We will use all all our power to ensure that the Site
remains available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the
Site will operate continuously or will be error free. We therefore
cannot accept any liability for any failure or non-availability of the
- We do not accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent
permissible under law, any liability for indirect or consequential loss
or damage including, but not limited to, any loss of data, profit,
revenue or business however caused. Nothing in these terms and
conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting liability for
death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
- Any order made from the UK or EU will incur 20% VAT unless exempt e.g. BFPO or European Business
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use
the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with
the data protection act 1998) and according to which web trader code of
- We will only collect information given at the time of ordering
or registering. We confirm that we will not pass on any of your
information to any other company. Any information collected by Otter
Watersports will only be used to send further offers or promotional
items to you by Otter Watersports soley, if you have signed up for our
- Your online point of contact is John Womack , who can be contacted directly via e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We want you to use Otter Watersports again and again, so if you
are not happy with the service you have received please contact the
centre manager on the following:
Tel +44 (0) 1274 379480.Fax +44 (0) 1274 730993 or e-mail: email@example.com
In stock items will generally be
dispatched the same day but some out of stock products may take longer.
Any delivery date will be an estimate only, although Otter Watersports
will always strive to make sure your goods are delivered in 3-4 working
days. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters out of our
Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the
products must be notified to us within 16 days of delivery after which
it will be asumed you have accepted the goods.
Free delivery is offered on some of our goods, items exempt from
this include some special offers and heavier items, such as lead
Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the
time they are delivered.
For UK couriered consignments we reserve the right to charge a GBP15
(£15) charge for redirection to address other then the delivery address
specified in your original order. If no delivery address is specified
consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address.
We do not accept any liability for delays caused by items that are
out of stock at the time the order is placed.
If goods are to be shipped or used
overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is
able to be shipped to and used in your country. Also that you have the
correct qualifications to purchase the items.
Incorrectly sized items (suits) dispatched inside or outside the
United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be swapped but
customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us
and then the return carriage costs, to return the goods back to the
customer. If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it
for an identical replacement free of charge or a full refund.
Due to it being a circumstance beyond our reasonable control, we do
not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues
and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment
Professional training and certification from a reputable diving
agency in the technique of scuba diving must be successfully carried out
before use of our products featured on the website.
Use of Scuba equipment by UNCERTIFIED, or UNTRAINED PERSONS is DANGEROUS AND CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
Any equipment purchased and received from Otter Watersports is done
so on the understanding that the customer/purchaser is fully trained and
in the use of the scuba equipment and holds the relevant